On the heels of the release of their new album, arena alt-rockers Muse have announced a massive North American tour. The Will of the People Tour is set to kick off on February 25th and will feature special guest Evanescence as the opening act.
Anyone interested in attending may want to consider getting in on the ticket presale Tuesday, October 4th. Tickets go on sale to the general public on Friday.
Have you seen Muse in concert yet? They’re highly regarded as one of the best live bands in the world. From crisp thundering sound to intricate stage production, it’s truly a spectacle to behold.
Muse’s newest material has a heavier vibe making rockers Evanescence an ideal match as tour mates. Amy Lee and company announced a lineup change before they kicked off their summer tour with Korn and P.O.D. They’re following that up with the Worlds Collide Tour with Within Temptation this fall across Europe.
Muse/Evanescence Tour Dates
- February 25, 2023 – Chicago, IL, United Center
- February 26, 2023 – Minneapolis, MN, Target Center
- February 28, 2023 – Austin, TX, Moody Center
- March 2, 2023 – Houston, TX, Toyota Center
- March 3, 2023 – Fort Worth, TX, Dickies Arena
- March 7, 2023 – Columbus, OH, Nationwide Arena
- March 9, 2023 – Toronto, ON, Scotiabank Arena
- March 11, 2023 – Quebec City, QB, Videotron Centre
- March 14, 2023 – Montreal, QB, Bell Centre
- March 17, 2023 – New York City, NY, Madison Square Garden
- March 19, 2023 – Philadelphia, PA, Wells Fargo Center
- April 2, 2023 – Glendale, AZ, Desert Diamond Arena
- April 4, 2023 – Denver, CO, Ball Arena
- April 6, 2023 – Los Angeles, CA, Crypto.com Arena
- April 8, 2023 – Las Vegas, NV, T-Mobile Arena
- April 10, 2023 – San Diego, CA, Pechanga Arena San Diego
- April 12, 2023 – Anaheim, CA, Honda Center
- April 16, 2023 – Portland, OR, Moda Center
- April 18, 2023 – Seattle, WA, Climate Pledge Arena
- April 20, 2023 – Salt Lake City, UT, Vivint Arena
Enjoying MendoWerks Magazine? Receive updates each week directly in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.