Get ready for a summer of amazing live music as Jimmy Eat World and Manchester Orchestra announce their highly anticipated co-headline tour. The Amplified Echoes Tour will kick off on Tuesday, July 11 in Missoula, Montana at the Big Sky Brewing Company Amphitheater, and will hit 29 cities across North America. Supporting the two headliners on all dates will be Australian indie rockers Middle Kids.
Tickets for The Amplified Echoes Tour will go on sale starting Thursday, March 16 at 10 am local time. The Citi presale is underway as of Tuesday, March 14. For complete presale details, visit www.citientertainment.com.
Massive Summer Tour
Jimmy Eat World is celebrating three decades and 10 albums of existence in 2023. The band’s big breakthrough came with the release of several singles from their album Bleed American. “The Middle” hit No. 1 on the Billboard Alternative Airplay chart and peaked at No. 5 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100. It went on to spend 33 weeks total on the chart and was certified Platinum. In October 2019, the band released its tenth album, Surviving.
Manchester Orchestra has been consistently pushing boundaries in the indie rock scene. Their latest release, The Valley of Vision, is a reinvigorating record and awe-inspiring film that immerses the viewer in 180 degrees of 3D virtual reality. The band’s six new songs, rooted in a renewed sense of resilience, rebirth, and self-redemption, are unlike anything they have ever created before.
Get ready for an unforgettable summer of indie rock as Jimmy Eat World and Manchester Orchestra take to the road on ‘The Amplified Echoes Tour’ supported by Middle Kids. For more information visit the official website of Jimmy Eat World and Manchester Orchestra.
The Amplified Echoes Tour
- Tue Jul 11 – Missoula, MT – Big Sky Brewing Company Amphitheater +
- Fri Jul 14 – Spokane, WA – The Podium +
- Sat Jul 15 – Seattle, WA – WAMU Theater +
- Sun Jul 16 – Bend, OR – Hayden Homes Amphitheater +
- Tue Jul 18 – San Francisco, CA – The Masonic ^
- Wed Jul 19 – Los Angeles, CA – The Greek Theatre +
- Fri Jul 21 – San Diego, CA – Gallagher Square at Petco Park +
- Sat Jul 22 – Las Vegas, NV – The Chelsea at the Cosmopolitan ^
- Sun Jul 23 – Salt Lake City, UT – Complex Outdoors +
- Tue Jul 25 – Morrison, CO – Red Rocks Amphitheater +
- Thu Jul 27 – St. Louis, MO – Saint Louis Music Park ^
- Fri Jul 28 – Nashville, TN – Ascend Amphitheater ^
- Sat Jul 29 – Asheville, NC – Rabbit Rabbit ^
- Sun Jul 30 – Charlotte, NC – Skyla Credit Union Amphitheatre ^
- Mon Aug 07 – Houston, TX – 713 Music Hall +
- Tue Aug 08 – Austin, TX – Moody Amphitheater ^
- Wed Aug 09 – Dallas, TX – The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory ^
- Fri Aug 11 – Oklahoma City, OK – The Criterion +
- Sun Aug 13 – Minneapolis, MN – The Armory ^
- Tue Aug 15 – Milwaukee, WI – The Rave/Eagles Club +
- Wed Aug 16 – Chicago, IL – The Salt Shed ^
- Fri Aug 18 – Indianapolis, IN – TCU Amphitheater at White River State Park +
- Sat Aug 19 – Columbus, OH – KEMBA Live! Outdoors ^
- Sun Aug 20 – Sterling Heights, MI – Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre at Freedom Hill ^
- Mon Aug 21 – Toronto, ON – RBC Echo Beach ^
- Wed Aug 23 – New York, NY – SummerStage In Central Park ^
- Thu Aug 24 – Boston, MA – MGM Music Hall at Fenway +
- Fri Aug 25 – Buffalo, NY – Outer Harbor Buffalo +
- Sat Aug 26 – Philadelphia, PA –Skyline Stage at the Mann ^
+ Jimmy Eat World Closing
^ Manchester Orchestra Closing
Are you enjoying MendoWerks Magazine? Receive updates each week directly in your inbox. Sign up for the newsletter here.